Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I just got 6, yes 6 packages of diapers for a whopping $0 yes, $0 + I’m getting back $1.54 can you believe it!!!!! I just did it. I didn’t think rebates were worth it, but oh was I wrong. They made me a believer today. lol

So here is what I did I printed off the coupon for $5 off $25 purchase (2) here then I did two transactions

1- 2 packs of overnites (my son pees like crazy at nite) @ $11.49 and to get my total up to $25 I bought 4 king size bandy bars which were also b1g1 .

so after 2 -$2 off coupons (you can find in the ss 7/19 and the $5 off coupon my total was $18.62 with tax not bad. 2 pks of diapers & 4 king size candy bars for $18.62

2- Next I bought 3 packs of the pure & natural diapers @ $11.49 each

minus the $5 off $25 and 3 coupons each at $3 off (which you can find at coupons.com) my total for this was $22.83 not bad for 3 pks of diapers.

Now comes the best part, get home, get on riteaid .com go to the rebates and choose rebates #800, #61, #53. you will now get a gift card for $25, a $2 check, and a pack of diapers for free. which means you have spent $41.45 out of pocket now, but in the end you will have spent $2.96 for 6 packs of diapers and 4 candy bars(king size) Next if you are a member of The caregivers Marketplace (if not sign up)you will get back a $4.50 rebate through them. So ALL this and they pay me $1.54

This kick butt!!!!

0 comments: