Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Earn a little extra for fun.

I have been trying to get a jump start on my Holiday shopping, I know its to early to be thinking about that, but I have. I have found some sites that reward you with points and cash, points are redeemable for gift cards of all sorts,and the cash isn’t a lot but by Christmas time I will have a nice chuck of change so I want to pass this on to all my friends.

First youData will pay you cash, like I said its not a lot, but it adds up fast.

YouDataLogo

Second Cashbaq, earn cash just for going through them to do your shopping, very easy!!!

cashbaqbadge

I LOVE the concept, the winning and the fact that I am getting paid to search (something that I do everyday anyway!) now I am saving up all my swag just to see how big it can get, I guess! I have over 1,200 bucks.... and growing! Did you know that you can actually buy PAYPAL money with SWAGBUCKS? Which means that you can pretty much cash out for cash. I love that.

There are so many great things going on at Swagbucks right now...the deal just gets better all the time, for example: you can now buy PAYPAL $'s with Swagbucks... which means you can use your paypal $'s at Cashbaq ...which is just another way to get more cash back on money that was pretty much free. I love how these things roll!!

SECOND OF ALL...you can now buy RESTAURANT.COM gift certificates with swag money....

Get a $25 meal for 45 Swag Bucks...how cool is that?

swagbucks-125x125

0 comments: