Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Holiday's are coming, are you ready?

 

I know every year I tell my self next year I will start shopping early, but I never get around to doing it. This year I started this blog and found a lot of good, easy ways to earn points or money to save up for my shopping. I would like to share with you, if you start and sign up now you could get some nice gift cards for gift giving, but if you look at the big picture, and think about what points and savings you will have after doing it from January- November you will have a nice big Shopping egg. So here are some of the extra things I do on the side; you can click on any of the widgets to get started.

300x250-4Reward port I find is easy, I read there e-mails and take some surveys when I have time, but I still earn a lot of points and you can redeem them for some really good gift cards.

 

 

 

 

How this works, you can

1. SEARCH swagbucks-125x125

Search the web using www.swagbucks.com and

receive results from Google & Ask.com. Swag Bucks are periodically awarded as you search the web.

2. Invite friends & promote.

I haven’t earned a lot this way, but it still has some cool gift cards to redeem too!

YouDataLogo

I think this one is the EASIEST one I have found, You get paid every week via your pay pal account its not much, but it does add up.

What's in it for me?
On top of our never-ending gratitude, we will pay you up to $1.00 for each new MeFile you refer. Specifically, for each of the first 100 times one of your referrals is paid for their attention, you receive a $0.01 referral bonus.

How/how often will I receive my referral bonus payments?
Each week, we will add a single payment to your MeFile account reflecting all referral activity for that week.

How do I track my referral activity?
We have created a report screen that will show you activity and earnings in real-time for each of your referrals. See the "Referral Activity" tab on this page.

 

Another easy one just read e-mails and take some surveys

Try these out and let me know how you do and what goodies you get

0 comments: