Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Earning Extra Money: You Data

Have you heard of You Data? I hadn't until a few months ago! As I know anyone reading my site is interested in saving money, I thought I'd introduce you to a neat way to make a little extra money! I am a stay-at-home-mom. I have looked into a few "at home' programs that offer Moms extra $$. None have impressed me!
You Data is very simple. You either download the small file called a "Mefile" or you log in to their website. View the ads they have for you. Collect your earnings once a week via Paypal! Essentially they're paying you to have your undivided attention whenever you're available. I log in once a week, click the links, collect my earnings and that's it.

Very easy!!

For more info on You Data go here.

0 comments: